MG's 80th anniversary show!!!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG's 80th anniversary show!!!!!
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 00:41:45 +0000
Guys,
Don't miss this show!!  There will be a special MG award!!

All British Car Show 2004
October 8th & 9th, 2004
Featured Marque: MG- The Marque of Friendship!!
New Location for 2004
Pinkerton Park, Franklin Tn.
Click here for a map and other info.
in close proximity to shops & antique malls of historic downtown Franklin TN
THE WEEKEND BEGINS ~ FRIDAY - October 8th:
Local Drive / Fun Rally
start time: 10AM from AmeriSuites parking lot
Conducted by our guests from Detroit triumph Sports Car Club
Lane Motor Museum Tour
after conclusion of local drive, we will assemble at 2PM in AmeriSuites
parking lot for a guided tour of the Southeast's finest collection
of European Cars at Lane Motor Museum
as guests of Jeff & Susan Lane, Prop
Hospitality Room
join us (6-9PM) for food, drink, conversation at
Amerisuites, 650 Bakers Bridge Ave, Franklin Tn 37067

AND CONTINUES ~ SATURDAY - October 9th:
Saturday Show:
Join us in Pinkerton Park, Franklin at 8 AM Saturday, Oct. 9th
free coffee and donuts served while you put final touches on your car
Day of Show Registration: 8 - 10AM
Participant Voting: 10 AM - 2PM
Award Presentations: 3:30 - 4 P.M.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: