Re: Wire wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:51:13 -0500
HoYo wrote:

> I set one out with the garbage a few weeks ago......
> Highly unusual for me to throw away ANYTHING , being part Scot...........and
> usually with a bit o' scotch in me.............it made excellent 'lawn art'
> however......should of saved it  and welded several together for an unique
> piece.............
>                                                          HoYo

Liquid Wrench will work miracles if you are patient and willing to
dose them a few times. Then some sandblasting does the rest. I think
it's fun to tune them. Wish you hadn't pitched them; I would have
liked to play with them. If you're not in a hurry, there are cheaper
shipping methods.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
JJ Cale Live CD and video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm