Re: Misc. Questions

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Misc. Questions
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:42:24 -0500
Dave,
Two years ago I changed the interior color of my seats, door panels, etc.
from beige to black using a vinyl stain that comes in a spray can. It is
still holding up except for a small amount of wear on the door cap where my
arm is always resting. It took about 4 cans of stain to do the job. Caution;
it contains toluene and the fumes will get you higher than a kite.
Monte