Re: Kid seat in MGB?

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Kid seat in MGB?
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:43:22 -0500
At 4:47 PM +0100 10/6/2004, Paul Hunt wrote:
>IMHO there should not be a problem putting a properly designed rear-facing
>child seat in the front passenger seat of an MGB, other than the marginal
>difference of the soft top.

My grandson has enjoyed riding in my A since he was a bit over a year
old. Go to www.flatwater.org click on autocross and then on photos
and you will see Rowan and grandpa getting ready to have fun. When we
finished our run the first time I looked at Rowan and asked if he had
fun. He looked up and said "yea grandpa, can we do it again?" So we
did.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/