68 MGB GT rust free project for sale - Dallas TX area

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 68 MGB GT rust free project for sale - Dallas TX area
From: George Huffaker <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am finally admitting, with some sadness, that I am never going to finish the
68 MGB GT that has been in my wife's family in Texas for 25 years (was her
mother's car).   The car is rust free and was disassembled and prepped by a
professional body man for painting some years ago and has been indoors since.
No dents, no rust.  The motor starts and runs strong and the car rolls.  Would
take very little prep to paint it (primer touch up and light sanding).  I've
done some work on it and start it periodically to keep it running.  The car is
a partially disassembled project and needs to be picked up with a trailer.  If
anyone is interested, email me and I will give you the details and send some
photos.  -thanks

Check out the new British Cars Forum: