Re: An essential need for another British Car Magazine

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: An essential need for another British Car Magazine
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:03:13 -0400
British Car Magazine had as much quality content as the content currently
making its way through my intenstinal tract.

That goes for GRM and Classic Motorsports as well.  Anyone with any
intellectual capacity ought to realize the validity of the statement I just
made, all it takes is a single reading of any of the aforementioned
magazines.

Octane, Classic & Sportscar, Thoroughbred and Classic Cars (Classic Cars),
and even Practical Classics, are all much better publications and typically
available at major book retailers everywhere in the USA.  Sure these are the
glamour mags for classic cars and cost on average about $9 USD now.  But if
the $3 difference between Octane and GRM is a big deal to you, you probably
should not own a classic car anyway.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke