Re: (UPDATE) Brake Proportioning Valve

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: (UPDATE) Brake Proportioning Valve
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:02:18 +1030
I have just received my brake proportioning valve from Strange
Engineering (strangeengineering.net) and will have this fitted as soon
as I get back from my race duties (not driving - officialing) next week.
 My next day at the track is on Nov 7 so I will be able to report back
on the issue then.

I have decided to fit the thing to the base of the dashboard to the
right of the steering wheel (right-hand drive car).  Makes re-routing
the brake lines pretty easy and I SHOULD be able to reach it with my
harness on.

All this could change if I find it doesn't work this way.

A friend has his mounted on the side of the tunnel near the gear-stick,
which looks great for access when driving and may end up being where I
go with it.

Any thoughts?

--
Eric