STOLEN MGC FROM PHOENIX ARIZONA

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, azlro@stat.com, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: STOLEN MGC FROM PHOENIX ARIZONA
From: "BMC-1" <bmc-1@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:11:30 -0700
First off let me apolgize for the cross postings but as I cant think of a
faster way to get this message out....

On the 26th. Oct. 2004, my personal 1969 MGC, Primrose yellow roadster with
chrome wire wheels was stolen from the business premises of British Motor
Classic Ltd. in Phoenix Arizona.

The cars license plate is AZ,  CAR 711.  The VIN is GCN1U7784G.  Car has a
the old style luggage rack along with a badge bar fitted to the front
bumper.  The cars rear bumper has a wrinkle in it and the rear panel has
been dinged because of this.  CAR has a new interior in it but still has the
old paint on it.

If this car is offered for sale or parts mysteriously show up for sale,
please contact the Phoenix Auto Theft Detail at 602.262.6674 case number
2004 - 420 40558 or British Motor Classics, Ltd. at 602.995.2028

Jon Nyhus

British Motor Classics, Ltd.
602.995.2028

Check out the new British Cars Forum: