Re: MGC is recovered in Phoenix...

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGC is recovered in Phoenix...
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:19:15 -0500
Thats GREAT news.  Probably some punk kids.

Not to commiserate, but my dads Chevy 454SS pickup was once stolen and
found a couple of miles away.  It had a habit of not starting unless it
had been sitting for a while, especially if you ran it hard.  The
crooks stopped at a gas station for something and killed the engine.
It wouldn't start again, so they cleaned out anything valuable and left
it.

I rate thieves one rung above terrorists on my "I wouldn't waste a good
turd to crap on them" scale.

Kevin

On Friday, October 29, 2004, at 08:09  PM, BMC-1 wrote:

> HEY the cops found my car late this morning.... still intact... some
> damage
> but all repairable... gearbox is blown up thats what stopped them...
> anyway I
> have it back....  Thanks to all for watching out for it.  They dumped
> it about
> 3 miles away.
>

> Regards, Jon Nyhus

Check out the new British Cars Forum: