Re: Distributor id

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Distributor id
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:18:24 -0500
James...the number is stamped right o nthe side of the dizzy.
A '71 should be  25d4

As to the Pertronix...you simply want an LU-142A
cheapest place around.....  http://www.vintageperformance.com/
actually a direct link....
http://www.vintageperformance.com/retrorockets/lucas.htm
---or---
keep your eyes open on EBay  Jim Knight of British Racing Green
in Delaware has been markinging them in the low $60s bin

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com