RE: Thank You Moss Motors!

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Thank You Moss Motors!
From: "Lambdin, Mike" <mlambdin@towson.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:10:29 -0500
Gee, Bill, at least you got real chrome. When I refurbished my '59 A coupe,
nearly 30 years ago, I ordered a front bumper from Moss and received, instead
of chrome, a "Highly Polished" aluminum bumper. (I should have read the fine
print.) Never did receive the overriders. The original chromed rear bumper has
held up better than the, now pitted, aluminum.