Re: Carb spacers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carb spacers
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:55:47 -0600
Marc,

    by purchasing a set of K&N filters I was able to fit dual HIF4 carbs
on my '78 with brake booster without having to shorten the phrenolic
spacers. I don;t have the part number off the top of my head but APT
(aptfast.com) had them in stock and were, IMHO, resonably priced.

--
"Alle Menschen werden Bruder"

 Henry D. Reynolds - Chat Ops.
    mail: hdr@halsoft.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658