Rebuilding MGB steering rack

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rebuilding MGB steering rack
From: "St" <jf.stas@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:57:58 +0100
Hi listers,

I am rebuilding my  77 MGB LHD steering rack but it seems that some parts are
NLA.
So, what Moss UK calls the yoke, rack support ref 17h6582 (MGB catalogue).
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff?
I have asked to many MG parts dealers but noone has this.
Another question : is the seat ball or thrust pad ref Moss UK 17h6571 from the
MGB the same as from the MGA (ref Moss Uk MGA catalogue ACA5246 )? It seems
that this part for the MGA is easier to find that for the MGB.
Any advice welcome.

Jean
LHD 1977 MGB
Belgium