Re: I about burned up two MGs today!

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: I about burned up two MGs today!
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:36:23 -0500
Always have your extinguisher handy when you're grinding. I was grinding
something on my stripped down TD, and the sparks ignited some old batting
(stuffing under the vinyl upholstery). Boy is that stuff flammable!
Fortunately the extinguisher was near by. Once, my bench grinder set some
steel wool on fire. It didn't require the extinguisher, but who would have
figured brand new clean steel wool was flammable? Anyway I learned those
pretty sparks can be dangerous.

Bob Donahue