Grampian Gray paint code?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grampian Gray paint code?
From: "David Culgan" <dculgan@fcc.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:35:08 -0500
I'm trying to re-spray my car in Grampian Gray but am having trouble with
the paint codes that are available (from Paul Tegler's webpage). One of
these codes "DITZ 31934" was sort of recognized by a PPG dealer I tired.
They said they could provide an "offset" (this was explained to me to be a
close but not exact match), however another PPG dealer did not even
recognize this number. The others: ICI 7087 and RM / Dupont 6575 did not
come up in their system.

Does anyone have any updated info on this color?

Thanks,
Dave Culgan
SE Pennsylvania
66MGB