Re: Turn Signals

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:41:19 -0800
Really? I always thought the name was because they "used to" be made of
gelatin (as in, prior to, say, 1960). One tends to keep stage lighting as
far away from water as possible, on principle, so I never had the
opportunity to test that hypothesis. I must say that in an MG application,
the possibility of exposure to water cannot be discounted...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149