Re: Signs of Serious Dementia

Subject: Re: Signs of Serious Dementia
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:51:04 -0800
On Nov 29, 2004, at 8:23 AM, WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> I was digging through my old car files on the weekend and came across
> a  list
> I had kept of every car I had owned since I bought my first car in
> 1968.

<snip>

Well, it appears I have some catching up to do.

1978 MGB (not actually mine, I drove dad's)
1975 MGB
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Since 1993, I have driven other vehicles (like an 85 Ford 2WD Diesel
pickup ... in snow); but the above list are the only cars that had me
on the registration papers.

The 78 was what caused me to catch the bug.  I helped our mechanic
neighbor rebuild the engine; I only bought my 75 when it became clear
that I wasn't going to get the 78.

--
Aaron Whiteman

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]