Re: Nardi steering wheels

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Nardi steering wheels
From: "Matt Endicott" <endicar@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:25:52 -0600
Ray,
Not sure if this will do you any good, but here goes:  The Nardi hub that
fits & is on my 62 Midget is a 4230.  Still have the box it came in and it
says MGB 68-69 so maybe that's what you need.  I also know there were some
errors in the Nardi catalog.  I bought mine 25 years ago and I remember at
the time having an argument with the counter guy at bap-geon.   The first
hub he ordered didn't fit although the Nardi catalog said it did.  He
insisted someone had modified my car which wasn't true then or now.  BTW hub
# 4250 fits a TD/TF.
Matt