Re: Fiat 124 question

To: jhn3@uakron.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fiat 124 question
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:40:58 EST
James,
I looked in "Classic Motorsports" and found a few more things for your friend:

~He might find this website useful: http://www.mirafiori.com/
~Parts supplier: Vicks Autosports @ 1-800-466-3428
~Also check the "Fiat-Lancia Unlimited" website: http://www.flu.org/

Did anyone mention that the later 124 model years had a raised ride height
and heavier, energy absorbing bumpers added?  (mmm...sounds familiar)  Also -
emission bits (air pump, cat, EGR, etc.) were added.  I seem to also remember
replacing the 4 (tube-type) shocks and the front ball joints on my car.  Check
out what happens when the lower ball joint fails:
http://mirafiori.com/~thad/balljoints/bj.htmlood

Once again, good luck to your friend and happy motoring!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 12/2/2004 1:04:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,