RE: Signs of Serious Dementia

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Signs of Serious Dementia
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:01:28 -0500
I haven't ever given any thought as to what all I have owned/driven, hmmmm.

All years are approximate!  Licensed since 67.

63 Corvair (parents car and first driver, blew up engine for them)
59 MGA (first car owned)
63 Plymouth Fury convertible (with push button trans)
64 TR4 (traded Plymouth after owning only 3 mos)
63 TR4 parts car (to replace blown motor on TR4)
59 VW beetle (while in Army in Germany)
60 MGA
65 Pontiac Tempest convert
6x VW beetle converted to baja bug
65 Pontiac bonneville
6x  Ford window van
68 Olds delta 88
73 Pontiac ventura (first new car bought)
75 Datsun P.U.
82 Datsun 200sx
75 Dodge van (basic work truck with built motor, <9sec 0-60)
59 MGA (turned into basket case, never reassembled)
80 MGB (bought new, still original although I don't own, I know the owner)
82 Volvo Turbo
6x Volvo 144 parts car
53 MGTD
85 Honda civic wagon
89 Chev Astro van
93 Chev Astro van 4x4
95 S10 blazer
98 GMC Envoy
94 Saturn SL2
62 MGA (current)
80 MGB LE
98 Audi A4 2.8 Avant
98 Audi A4 1.8 (current)
03 Audi A6 Avant (current)
67 MGBGT (current)

Glad I got away from the SUVs and 'murican iron!