Re: MG dash LEDs

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG dash LEDs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:09:34 -0800
I just replaced the very dim bulb in my tach with a new replacement, and the
output was about 300% better. It makes the other instruments look dim, now.
I suggest trying a new batch of original-style bulbs before investing in
anything exotic. They have a tendency to become "silvered" over time and the
light output drops dramatically. Of course, if the LEDs are priced the same,
I'm sure they'll last longer, too.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149