Book on Classic Cars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Book on Classic Cars
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:18:14 EST
Had to laugh tonight, Jan came home after being at Borders  or Barnes and
Noble and was so excited.  She got me something and could not wait to give it
me.  Turns out it was a book called Classic Cars, The World's Greatest Marques
by Richard Gunn.  On the cover was a Red MGA (three images of it and nothing
else) that looks just like ours.   It is about 5 x 6 inches  Well I guess the
MGA must be the World's Greatest Marque ;)

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
http://www.lbcarco.com/

Also visit the premier MGA Website
http://www.namgar.com/