Re: Stuck door

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Stuck door
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:03:47 -0700 (MST)
I got lucky on this one.  It was actually quite easy to fix.  part of the
levers and things that unlatch the door had popped out of where it was
supposed to be.  I put it back with a screwdriver, through the window
opening at the top of the door.

Had it been something else, well, I couldn't take the door panel off, as
the door was stuck closed, and I couldn't get to the latch either - it
would be quite difficult to fix.

Phil Bates