MG-Toyotamobile photo and information webpage

Subject: MG-Toyotamobile photo and information webpage
From: Caroline Andersen <mgtoyota@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:37:48 -0800 (PST)

http://www.mg-toyotamobile.com/ and there will be more to come.

Part of the proceeds from the auction of the MG-Toyota mobile will be donated
to send personal care items to our troops in the Middle East.

If you aren't personally interested in this you might know someone who is. And
above all it may put a smile on your face!
Happy Holidays!

Auction begins

Wednesday, December 15th 2004

and

 ends December 23rd 2004 at noon.

For questions, more detailed information or to place a bid either

call 303-313-1222 or email mgtoyota@yahoo.com.

Remember to leave your contact information and we will call to confirm your bid.

The bidding opens at $900.00

and

the bidding increments are $50.00.