Re: Shortest day today ...

To: Rick deOlazarra <cattail@redshift.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shortest day today ...
From: Steve Morris <MGA@MorrisGarage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:28:59 -0500
Thanks! New camera and I'm trying to figure how to use it. These images are
only scaled to 30% and compressed to ~120kb. I'll send you a higher res
image if you want. Or, take a look at the rest of the series at
http://www.morrisgarage.com/mga/MG_Snow The 768 image is probably a better
one. I need to brighten it up a bit to get rid of the gray snow.

I need to work on my composition, too. My old camera showed the full frame
in the viewfinder, but this one is only something like 90%. Snow blowers and
open garage doors do not make attractive photos...

Thanks again,
Steve

--
Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio