Re: Home Movies

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Home Movies
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:34:21 -0800 (PST)
--- Eric <eric@erickson.on.net> wrote:

> I wouldn't mind chasing other people's movies, too.

Almost 20 years ago, I mounted my 16mm Bolex movie camera in
my friend's pickup truck, and we drove all the way from Tacoma
to Seattle and back at night, taking 3-second time exposures
all the way.  I had no exposure timer, so I spend the whole
time pressing the shutter release cable, counting to three,
releasing, etc., etc.  I even had to wind the camera several
times while doing this.  But the result was fun - sort of a
"light-speed" drive lasting about 2 minutes at 16 fps.  We
later incorporated it into a music video of a local musician
covering "Highway 64".

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250