Re: radiator cover

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl, MGBnutt@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: radiator cover
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:37:06 EST
Hans,
Two years ago my uncle found and fixed a 1970 MGB for his nephew in Florida.
It was ready to drive home in February of last year and when they got in it
to drive from Colorado to Florida it was something like 10 degrees out.  A
quick stop at the 7-11 yielded a package of aluminum foil for the oil cooler.
Except for a broken speedo cable early on, the trip to Florida was without
incident.  These cars are such great fun!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!

Donny V
78 MGB

In a message dated 12/31/2004 4:59:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,