replacing clutch on the "B"

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: replacing clutch on the "B"
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:51:32 -0500
So far as the saga continues in replacing my clutch the following happened, as
I was putting the throw out bearing back into the clutch fork I encountered
some difficulties snapping the throw out bearing into the fork, I used some
force and in that process  managed to bend one of the throw out bearing
retaining clips (the clip is totally shot), so I'm at a show stopper.
I've ordered a couple of new clips from Moss which should be here by this
coming weekend.
Bernie
71  B