Re: WIndscreen washer unit

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: WIndscreen washer unit
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:01:10 -0800
Max,

A bit of confusion crept in.  I have a 1970 body (oh how I wish - but I
mean my MGB body).  But it is being built with all sorts of stuff -1982
Rover V8, 77-80 dash, non-original interior.....so I want an electric
washer (77-80 ?) as stated in my first plea for help.

At 10:51 AM 1/10/2005, Max Heim wrote:
>Offhand, JC Whitney sells 'em. Don't RBBs have electric washers? Hard to
>believe they were still thumb-bangers at that point.
>
>on 1/10/05 11:52 AM, Barrie Robinson at barrie@look.ca wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a source for an all-in-one electric windscreen washer
> > unit for a 1970 MGB....... or a car that has one that fits - which I could
> > find in a scrap yard ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Barrie Robinson
> > MGB GT V8
> > Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
> >
> > Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
> >   stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
> >    sound deadening for MGBs
>

>--
>
>Max Heim
>'66 MGB GHN3L76149
>If you're near Mountain View, CA,
>it's the primer red one with chrome wires

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060