RE: Quote for car lovers

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Quote for car lovers
From: prospero@slash5.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:00:04 -0600
My favorite automotive quote (well, okay, motorcycle racing, but you can
substitute vintage cars) has always been and will always be from the great
Peter Egan:

"Compared to racing motorcycles, your herion addiction will seem like a
vague longing for something salty."

When I think of the time, money, effort and sweat I've put into my car at
times, that pretty much says it all...

dj