Re: Tech manual

To: bernd <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Tech manual
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:49:03 -0600
The Bentley Manual (original workshop and driver handbook together) is
what you want/need.

Also, I find the much maligned Chilton's book to be good in areas. I
don't know if it's still available. I got mine in the 80s when I got my
first 'B in college. It sat on a shelf for 20 years. I used it for
pulling the engine to replace the clutch when I first got this 'B. Good
step by step.

Makes me wonder if my other books (TR7, Explorer and giant hardbound
Import Cars 1980-1988) will ever be used again?

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB