Re: OT battery question

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OT battery question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:35:05 -0000
No experience with those batteries myself but
http://www.dcbattery.com/agmtech.html, for example, specifically says "AGM
(Absorption Glass Mat) technology batteries can be charged at normal
lead-acid regulated charging voltages, therefore, it is not necessary to
recalibrate charging systems or purchase special chargers."

But this link - http://listproc.ucdavis.edu/archives/cbx/log0408/0093.html -
does advise some caution.

Lots of other links at
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=glass+mat+battery&btnG=Google+Search&;
meta= ("A wonderful thing is a Google, a Google is a wonderful thing ...")

See also below.

PaulH.