Does it look like an MG or not? U decide!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Does it look like an MG or not? U decide!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:44:47 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2005 3:35:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  yd3@nvc.net
writes:

<<<Snip>>>Please pardon me for invading the  list.  I've owned three MGs in
the past and >>now own a '68 Datsun  2000 roadster (which looks very much like
an MG if the guys over a  >>certain age on this list have ever seen
one).<<<snip>>>(taken from an earlier posting)

FWIW:  I've seen them, and they don't look at all like an MGB.  They look
more  like an ugly distance relative to MGB.
Blake
-----------
Blake
FYI check out:
>>   http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/search_results.cgi?make=
Datsun&model  =Roadster  <<   Decide for yourself if they look like  an MG/MGB
or
whatever....They were also called the Datsun Fairlady 1600 &  2000 roadster. To
me
they do look a little narrower and somewhat taller than an  MGB..But they ALL
have chrome bumpers!
Albert Escalante Owner 1978  MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA