RE: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:19:42 -0500
all I did was cut off the tyre valve adapter end thing and attached the
resultant end of the hose onto an old blow gun (the kind with the straight
metal pipe).  I just used a wire tie to secure it.  Turn the pressure down
on the compressor and you're good to go.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT