Re: Seat cover advice?

To: "MGS-List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seat cover advice?
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:23:02 -0600
first question - concors?  you will lose points for leather.  leather is
more expensive and colder in winter.

but, it breathes and is better in warmer weather, when we usually drive our
cars!  imho, its more comfortable and lasts much longer.  i personally
believe it is well worth the extra $$$.

labor, whether you do it or have it done, should be about the same.