Re: Antifreeze Mixtures

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Antifreeze Mixtures
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:59:26 -0800
First of all I have to explain my typical English humour (you see - we
spell correctly!).  My remarks are NEVER meant to offend but some Americans
do get a bit anse as they perceive that I am typing with a grim
face.  Nothing is further from the truth - I type with giggles and
gwarfs.  So if anybody reading this is
offended/insulted/affronted/vexed/hurt - then you are just reading it wrong
and get a life.  Now that's over let me get to your missive.

Yes you dumbfounded Statesside person.  Basic understanding of maths
(notice the abbreviation is plural as it should be!) will allow you to
deduce that as the liquids are mixed in terms of percentages use of metric,
or wacked-out American "imperial", or pop bottles is not a factor.  One
measure of A with one measure of B, poured into another vessel gives you a
50/50 mix - Oh my god the agony of it!

Typed for Larry with a huge grin on my face

At 02:15 PM 1/22/2005, Larry Daniels wrote:
>Does that work with gallon and 1/2 gallon containers, too?  Or is that one
>of those "metric things"?
>
>Signed, Dumbfounded in the States  :-))))

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060