Re: OT - Tennis

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OT - Tennis
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:25:19 +1030
Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:

>    I've been up late too. That gal Molik came to play!  Too bad it took
> her so long in her career to get it together.  I'm looking forward to
> seeing her vs Davenport.  Oz will stand on its head if Molik should win
> the title.

Hey at 24 (25 in a day or so) she is a fine specimen of a woman and
nicely settled in life and her career - no awkward, gangly, gushing
teenager there :-)

But it seems it was not meant to be...  a great fight but, no Molik
semi-final for her birthday!

I guess Leyton worked hard enough for his semi (10-8 in the tie-break!!!):

Hewitt defeated Nalbandian 6-3 6-2 1-6 3-6 10-8

We now return you to your normal MG-ing :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII