Re: New Guy - Maybe

To: triumphs@consolidated.net, pethier@isd.net, dmallin@attglobal.net,
Subject: Re: New Guy - Maybe
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:29:41 EST
for some of us this is more true than you would think. my father is into  old
british sports cars. He currently has both a 73 TR6 and a 73MGB. Guess which
one I get and which one my sister gets. as for the rivalry, there is none
between us for driving skills. I fixed up my triumph, she froze her motor when
she broke her oil gage line. I WIN.

No, and it will never end, nor should it.

We probably have more in  common with MG than any other brand, but that's all
the more reason to keep  up the rivalry.  Do you argue with your siblings?
Of course you do, but  by the same token, the Triumph / MG rivalry is who we
are.

Just  because we are better drivers in better cars is no reason to be smug,
they  are still our closet living relatives, and deserve our sympathy and
guidance.  :)

kg