LOS ANGELES BRITISH MEET DATE SET - MARK YOUR CALENDERS

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net, riley@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LOS ANGELES BRITISH MEET DATE SET - MARK YOUR CALENDERS
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:07:51 -0800
MARK YOUR CALENDERS, PLEASE

2005 LOS ANGELES BRITISH CAR MEET DATE SET

SHOW  --  SATURDAY, AUGUST 27th,
TOUR  --  SUNDAY, AUGUST 28th

NOTE CHANGE ! THIS YEAR, THE CAR SHOW WILL BE
ON SATURDAY AND THE TOUR WILL BE ON SUNDAY

The 2005 Greater Los Angeles British Car Meet is set for the
weekend of AUGUST 27th and 28th at Woodley Park in Van
Nuys,  CA. This is the first time in over two decades that we
have staged the field meet on a Saturday. This is our 17th year
at the same location.  Imagine that. Boy, am I getting old!

LAWN MEET
**  The British Car Meet will be held on the lawn SATURDAY,
AUGUST 27th.. British Food ( yes, the food and vendors WILL
be back),  Jazz, prizes, etc.

TOUR
**  The British Car Tour  will start from the park on SUNDAY
morning, AUGUST 28th, and roll west into the sunset.

Details to follow:

Rick Feibusch
Coordinator
310-392-6605