Re: Tie Rod Ball Joint Puller Group Purchase

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Tie Rod Ball Joint Puller Group Purchase
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:59:13 -0500
Based on Dave's post below, I will continue with the purchase.

The list is at 37. I'll order 40. I'll see if they'll give me a price break.

Lots of list members use the two hammer method to separate the ball joints and
tie rods. I guess
this tool could be viewed as an aid to that method.

In addition to David, another list member has used it and also recommends it.

I guess if it's junk, we can't say that Thomas didn't warn us.

If anyone wants out, let me know soon. I will call and order tomorrow (Monday).

Don Malling

  1. Dennis Lambert   blambert@socal.rr.com
  2. Oliver           sumton@sbcglobal.net
  3. Bob Labuz        yellowtr@adelphia.net