Re: Rear Wheel Cyliner Question

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel Cyliner Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:41:56 -0800
The fact is, they utterly and completely s**k. Sorry to be crude, but I
think that opinion is well supported and widely shared.

One approach is to go to the local auto parts or hardware store, and find
snap rings of the same internal diameter. One would also need a decent
quality snap ring tool. Snap rings can be notoriously cussed, themselves, so
when someone recommends them over the circlips, you can be assured that the
circlips are devilish beasts indeed.

Good luck.

--

Max Heim