Re: Wisconsin Swap Meet

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, ladaniels@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Wisconsin Swap Meet
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:24:30 EST
In a message dated 2/17/2005 7:11:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

Fox  Cities British Car Club will be having a swap meet at our club house
at  3531 Sand Pit Road -- the corner of Sand Pit Road and Witzel -- in
Oshkosh,
WI on this Saturday (19th) from 10AM to 2 PM.  Email me if  you need
directions.  We are about 80 miles north of Milwaukee.

Thanks Larry!....
I really like this type of information. I only wish more list members would
report on these MG and  sports car or automotive type of  scenarios...To me it
fit's right into the overall theme of the list's function  of providing
information pertinent to owners of LBCs. (My 2 centavos  worth!!)

-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert  Escalante Owner 1978 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura,  CA (info: www.ccbcc.org)