Re: Passed inspection and back on the road

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Passed inspection and back on the road
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 04:55:09 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations Steve, It was such a tragedy having your car burn up. I really
look forward to seeing you and the car on the road again this year.
Carl

Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com> wrote:
After almost three years, my 1980 MGB finally passed state inspection
and is back on the road. Thanks to everyone who offered advice after
the car caught on fire. It's not totally done - I still need to replace
the interior and take care of some body/paint issues, but it's mostly
working. I drove it the other night and remembered that the heater
doesn't work, the radio isn't installed, and the light in the
speedometer doesn't work. I can wait a while for the heater, as I'm not
looking forward to removing and replacing that again any time soon.

Thanks again for all the help getting it going again.

--Steve (1980 MGB)

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!