Re: British cars in ads

To: steve petrosky <driversroad@cinci.rr.com>
Subject: Re: British cars in ads
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:28:20 -0800
There is ad advert on TV currently out here in the west, for AAA car
insurance, a white MG rolls down the hill out of control with it's owner
chasing it and it slams into the side of this woman's car, I cringe every
time it comes on.

Robert.

             steve petrosky
             <driversroad@cinc
             i.rr.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
             owner-mgs@autox.t                                          cc
             eam.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: British cars in ads
             03/04/2005 08:06
             AM

             Please respond to
              steve petrosky
             <driversroad@cinc
                 i.rr.com>

Last week my wife and I went to our local playhouse, to see the Billy
Joel "Movin' Out"
show on stage,  and there on stage rolled out not concours but nice
TR250!

Steve Petrosky
paintrix / driver's road
***New Contact Information***