Re: Virus stopper [OT]

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Virus stopper [OT]
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:38:23 -0600
The best bet is to start watching CompUSA/BestBuy/Circuit City ads a
couple of months before your subscription expires. They nearly always
have AV or SystemWorks on sale for $0-10 after rebate for an upgrade.

You can also go to www.pricewatch.com and search for SystemWorks. You
can usually get a 1 or 2 year old version for about $10-20.

I am so close to buying a Mac. Man, I want one. Amazon has $100 rebate
on 12in iBooks. Which would be just fine.

Macs aren't for everybody. But I think they would be great for a lot
more people than they think.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB