Virus software

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus software
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:27:33 -0800
My god I opened up a real basket of five headed monsters (can of worms is
so overworked!)  I got many responses for which I thank you
all.  Apparently I am not alone in finding that Norton software is far from
desirable.  I have given up trying to renew and am now going towards Avast,
a free program.  A chap by the name of TJ gave some excellent advice and I
think I am going to do what he advises although I have found Norton did
keep me clean - it is just so complicated and expensive to renew.  I also
use Spyware Blaster, Ad-aware and Spybot to get rid of spy ware.

So gentlemen - GOODBYE NORTON

Once again, my thanks to all that responded

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060