oil cooler hose routing RB MGB ?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil cooler hose routing RB MGB ?
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:00:12 -0500
I am adding an oil cooler to our 1978 RB MGB.

What is the correct routing for the hoses through the radiator bulkhead? (I
have rubber grommets ready to install also.)

There are three apertures located in the radiator bulkhead.
Kinda looks like this:

Currently, the hose from the anti run-on valve is in the middle aperture.
I'm thinking the oil cooler hoses should go through the two lower
apertures - they seem like a pair of holes. Should the hose from the run-on
valve should be in the upper hole? Except there is a bracket to hold the
run-on valve's hose near the middle aperture...

Eric Russell
STOC #2860
Mebane, NC
http://community.webshots.com/user/ghnl1961