Re: 1970 MGB?

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:37:28 -0500
I take those idiosyncrasies for granted, I guess.
Yes, the grill is from an earlier car and the
lights (rear) are, too.  Those were preferences of
the PO.  The one before that chose the dash and
the bumpers.  The bumpers are replacements, and I
expect these were more plentiful than the split.
As far as the dash is concerned, this one provides
a glove box.

The build date and the registration do confirm
it's a 1970, though.  It's a driver.  And the
heater does work, but I don't really take it out
in the snow.  That was just for pictures.