66 B Tach

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 B Tach
From: "Ray Graham" <rgraham@sigecom.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:08:41 -0500
After a dash removal and refinish on my 66 B dash I am attempting to get
all the gauges working again.  My problem is the tach.

Questions:
1.                   White wire, one end goes to the coil.makes the loop
(through a small plastic fitting) that is bolted onto the back of the
tach.  Any secrets here.loop side up or loop side down?  Big loop or
small?  Looped to the inside or the outside?  Washers make a difference?
Then the other end of the white wire goes to the starter switch.

2.                   Double black, ground wire.where does this bolt to
the back of the tach?  One of the mounting bolts?

3.                   Another white wire.power?  Attached to a blade on
the back of the tach.

Thanks for the help in advance