Nylon bear/seal removal Midget Master Cylinder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nylon bear/seal removal Midget Master Cylinder
From: Jeremy Loukinas <Sunadmin@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:33:13 -0500
I am in the process of rebuilding my Midget master cylinder. 73 GAN5 car ...

Once I removed the MC from the car I compressed the Spring and removed
the Spirolox ring allowing me to see the Nylong Guide Bearing/Seal. I
removed the Circlip but How do you remove this Nylon seal?? I am reading
a Haynes manual and it says :

Gently move the piston up and down in the cylinder bore to free the
nylon guide bearing and the cap seal.

when I do that my nylon seal does not move at all...

Any suggestions?